We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations.
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
We're not just offering you a job; we're inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player looking to satisfy your thirst of knowledge, you've found the place.
For this position, we are also open to freelance contracts.
- You will set up, conceive lead and deliver ambitious projects that meet deliverables, scope time frames and quality standards. You road map realistic resources according to the client's environment
- You will manage the Project's budget including financial monitoring and you take corrective actions when needed
- You will ensure that Change Requests are handled and controlled in accordance with the agreed project governance. You communicate frequently to operate the transition
- You will ensure permanent alignment between all the stakeholders including the impacted teams
- You will act as SPOC for the client and subcontractors during project execution
- You report permanently of the project advancements, issues and risks during project boards with all implicated teams to ensure a full awareness of the deliverables
- You will escalate the problems met with the Line Management following the tendering agreed rules
- You identify the risks and define the mitigation actions
- You manage, coach & lead the project team members
- You hold a Master in Engineering, Computer sciences or any related studies
- You have experience in a large corporate doing Project Management related to technologies and/or IT.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
- You have good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and/or Agile)
- You have strong knowledge of PM methodologies (PMI-PMP, Prince2, Scrum,...)
- You have already a working experience in the Financial Services, Telecom or Energy sectors