As a Robotic Process Automation technical architect, you're the responsible for the technical deployment and infrastructure maintenance of software bots, developed by our RPA implementation team, in the customer premises. In this context, you will:
- Provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the technical aspects of the RPA framework infrastructure needs, in order to integrate the solution into existing architectures, such as networks, virtual environments, and security frameworks.
- Support the delivery team with technical expertise and assistance for both integration and system debugging related to the RPA tools, infrastructure and customer processes.
- Be responsible for architecture and design of the RPA environment needs, being the liaising with IT, security and other technical groups to ensure all infrastructure needs are met and fully implemented as necessary.
- Analyze and lead discussion around architectural options, ensuring all options are considered in order to ensure an optimal customer deployment.
- Assist the product owner on the estimation of deployments for each product and automated process accrual.
- Monitor bots logs and running reports in order to detect unexpected bot errors, exceptions or bottlenecks.
- Properly report bugs and deploy approved corrections accordingly.
- Be the first line of support for the deployed bots, reporting and routing tickets to the development team and, if necessary, suggesting technological improvement to the underlying RPA framework.
- Be responsible and properly document the deployment procedure for any new automation solution.
- You hold a Master degree in relevant studies or can prove equivalent through relevant experience
- You have 3+ years as a technical architect or related roles, preferentially in automation system environments or test automation environments.
- Deep understanding of technical infrastructure, including network communication, server interactions, security features (such as encryption), authentication/authorization systems (e.g. LDAP, AD), virtualization, remoting, and other systems necessary to support an automation architecture
- Familiar with Robotic Process Automation frameworks (UiPath, BluePrism or Automation Anywhere) or test automation framework (Selenium, Robot Framework and Sikuli) architecture need is a strong asset.
- Strong communications skills, able to work with multiple groups both inside and outside the implementation team, in order to support of development and deployment of the RPA infrastructure and environment, and present technical details to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience in corporate environment a strong asset.
- Fluent in English and French/ Dutch