At Altran Belgium, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package. If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges...
As a Robotic Process Automation developer, you're part of a delivery team implementing software BOTs able to automate our customer's processes and activities. In this context, you will:
- Make use of automation frameworks (such as UiPath, BluePrism or Automation Anywhere) in order to automate the process and activities described by the RPA analyst.
- Ensure that each increment of an automated processes is delivered on time and can work autonomously, following the schedule agreed with the RPA product owner and the requirements described by the RPA analyst.
- Together with the RPA analyst, find solutions or workarounds for any issues, related to the RPA framework or its limitation, blocking the automatization of a given task or process.
- Responsible to implement any bug, corrections or changes needed to run an automatized process.
- Ensure the good documentation and handover of your code and activities to the different stakeholders.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or IT related fields or can prove equivalent through relevant experience
- You have 2+ years of experience as a developer, preferentially in projects related to robotic process automation or test automation.
- Experience or willingness to evolve and to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using Automation Frameworks (such as Blue Prism or UiPath) or test automation frameworks (Selenium, Robot Framework and Sikuli) ,trainings may be provided by the company.
- Familiar with Microsoft .NET (WCF) or Java technologies.
- Familiar with scripting like VBA, Python, Perl or Bash for file transformation.
- Experience in corporate environment is a strong asset.
- Fluent in English and French/ Dutch