Altran Belgium - RPA Developer
Conseil Region Bruxelles-Capitale
> 6 months experience
Bachelor (3 years)
As a Robotic Process Automation development leader, you're leading a delivery team implementing software BOTs able to automate our customer's processes and activities.
In this context, you will
- Make use of automation frameworks (Automation Anywhere or UiPath) in order to automate the process and activities described by the RPA analyst;
- Define the technical architecture and act as the client point of contact for the implementation;
- Ensure that each increment of automated processes is delivered on time and can work autonomously, following the schedule agreed with the RPA product owner and the requirements described by the RPA analyst;
- Together with the RPA analyst, find solutions or workarounds for any issues, related to the RPA framework or its limitation, blocking the automation of a given task or process;
- Be responsible to implement any bug, corrections or changes needed to run an automatized process;
- Ensure the good documentation and handover of your code and activities to the different stakeholders
As the global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
Show full description
For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others.
We are dedicated to supplying effective and adaptable solutions that boost the value of companies. Our approach combines critical technologies, multi-domain expertise and cross-fertilization between sectors.
With a headcount of more than 50,000 employees, Altran is present in more than 30 countries. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Altran employs about 800 people with its main office located in Brussels.