In the context of the DevOps Team Unit, Altran is looking for a Software Continuous Integration Engineer, with knowledge of Jenkins and Docker.
The objective is to support our customer in Bank, Telecom and Energy to optimize the build, test and deployment of software for different technologies by implementing new processes and supporting tools which follow the DevOps principles.
In this role you will have to work on the following reponsabilities:
- Prepare the implementation of continuous build platforms (SVN/GIT, Maven, Nexus), integration and deployment systems using Jenkins
- Propose and implement new and innovative ways to improve efficiency and productivity of development teams (i.e. Agile squads).
Your have an experience in the following fields
- With containerization (Docker)
- On Windows platforms
- On Linux platforms
- In code scanning tools (Sonar) (it's an asset)
- In mobile development tools for Android and iOS (it's an asset)
- In Java development (it's an asset)
- In code scanning tools (Sonar)
- Collaboration tools (GitLab / SVN / JIRA / Confluence)
- You hold a Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.