- You understand business requirements
- You study the procedures and systems currently in place
- You find solutions to meet business requirements using new or existing technologies in collaboration with architects and technical experts
- You get solutions approved by management (which requires to prepare reports that balance costs and benefits to present to managers)
- You write functional specifications which can easily be used by developers & testers
- You support developers
- You participate in testing activities
- You write user manuals and other documentation
- You train existing users in new capabilities
- You participate in the development and implementation of change requests
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- You hold a master degree
- You have IT experience or demonstrated IT affinity
- You have experience in the financial sector or demonstrated affinity with it
- You have experience with UML, SQL, .NET, Java, Oracle, or other
- We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations.
- At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
- We're not just offering you a job; we're inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like.
- Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
- If you are a team player looking to satisfy your thirst of knowledge, you've found the place.
Send your CV via the button below.