- You will set up, conceive lead and deliver ambitious projects that meet deliverables, scope time frames and quality standards.
- You road map realistic resources according to the client's environment
- You will manage the Project's budget including financial monitoring and you take corrective actions when needed
- You will ensure that Change Requests are handled and controlled in accordance with the agreed project governance. You communicate frequently to operate the transition
- You will ensure permanent alignment between all the stakeholders including the impacted teams
- You will act as SPOC for the client and subcontractors during project execution
- You report permanently of the project advancements, issues and risks during project boards with all implicated teams to ensure a full awareness of the deliverables
- You will escalate the problems met with the Line Management f ollowing the tendering agreed rules
- You identify the risks and define the mitigation actions
- You manage, coach & lead the project team members
- You hold a Master in Engineering, Computer sciences or any related studies
- You have experience in a large corporate doing Project Management related to technologies and/or IT.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
- You have good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and/or Agile)
- You have strong knowledge of PM methodologies (PMI-PMP, Prince2, Scrum,...)
- You have already a working experience in the Financial Services, Telecom or Energy sectors