- Responsible for cradle-to-grave lifecycle of knowledge solutions products from conception onward.
- Gather business requirements from key stakeholders (including the Business Development Committee) and develop output and establish service levels to meet agreed business priorities.
- Manage global products that take into account local requirements and preferences whilst retaining a common and global approach; set and maintain quality standards of output and deliverables.
- Review and monitor knowledge products use, effectiveness and impact, and report progress on a regular basis to relevant stakeholders through accurate, and actionable, management information.
- Continuously improve, enrich and extend knowledge products over time to continue to adapt and evolve to changing requirements.
- Optimize a blend of internally developed and third party solutions to create best-of-breed products.
Responsibilities - General
- Participate in regular meetings of the Practice Development program and associated and relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with other business support functions as necessary in course of duties.
- Experience in a commercial or professional services organization. Legal background preferred but not essential.
- Educated to graduate level. Post graduate qualification in an information or research related discipline preferred (but not essential).
- Ability to work globally and interpret and translate business requirements into products.
- Focus on actionable outputs and deliverables with understanding of, and ability to use, innovative techniques to display information and data.
- Excellent understanding of the critical success criteria for knowledge solutions products.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of communicating with non-technical audiences on complex technical solutions and matters
- Customer focused approach to service delivery
- Agile project management methodologies and strong understanding of user experience design