Our client, a fast growing European IT Services company, is Urgently looking for a Technical Architect Workplace
The TA Workplace will deliver both pre and post sales technical consultancy to our customers, leading teams of consultants in delivery/implementation engagements, as well as providing pre-sales qualification, bid response and design to consultancy engagements.
As a Senior team member a Technical Architect has responsibility for providing technical leadership and direction to the team as well as providing guidance to internal and external customers in defining complex technical strategies with leading edge technologies.
They will also have governance and assurance responsibilities, as well as influence over strategic direction and team development.
- Lead the technical elements of pre-sales responses
- Host customer opportunity / strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective
- Provide solution assurance and governance
- Complete and assure technical designs
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions
- Technically manage the design and implementation of large scale, complex solutions
- Ensure consultancy assignments are undertaken consistently and with quality
- Keep up to date with current and future Workplace market developments, competitors, technologies, products and strategies
- Quality assure deliverables produced by team members to ensure consistency and accuracy within a multiple technology solution.
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Produce / update all assignment documentation
- Define solutions, technologies and standards to blueprint best practice within the technology tower.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop relationships with partners and vendors to enhance opportunities and capabilities for the practice
- Provide thought leadership at a company and industry level
- Mentor other Workplace consultants
Knowledge & Key Skills
- Practical experience of using a consultancy framework / methodology
- Extensive experience of presales, RFP responses and determining customer requirements
- Ability to design complex technical solutions
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues
- Ability to provide input into bid, project and technical documents
- Ability to input into business case development
- Negotiating skills
- Extensive presentation experience to large audiences
- Desktop deployment experience - enterprise deployments (Windows 10, 8.1 and 7; Office 365, VDI, Cloud Infrastructure ...)
- University Degree level or equivalent
- Language: English, French and/or Dutch