For an international software company active in the food and pharma industry, we are looking for a Project Manager to join the team. Their software enables highly efficient production environments world-wide by tracking and tracing the ingredients and recipe management.
The main tasks of the Project Manager are to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, that the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and that the different interest involved are satisfied.
The Project Manager will be based in their Office in Kampenhout, with possibility of home Office.
- Liaise with customer and function as single point of contact for the customer
- Participate in relevant customer meetings, workshops, testing and implementation sessions.
- Initiate and check the set-up of projects and contracts in the project system
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables based on the project quotation
- Guard the project scope and initiate the change request process as required
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project budget/hours spent
- Check and approve timesheet bookings on assigned projects
- Check expenses related to the project and ensure correct customer invoicing
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Work close together with the solution architect and manage the development team
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Ensure all documentation is maintained correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure knowledge transfer to support team after go-live of project
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Experience in leading IT projects within a production environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, understanding the functional analysis.
- Good planning and organizing skills, adaptable towards changes
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, able to make decisions
- Customer focus
- Good communication skills, you speak fluent English and Dutch.
- People management skills, able to lead, delegate and motivate a team.
- Negotiation, Conflict management, Priority setting
- A background in software development is a plus
- Open to travel 15% of your time (international travel). If you want to travel more than 15%, it is possible to travel up to 40%.
- Working in a young, international and fast growing company.
- Projects for big international companies within food and pharma industry.
- Job with a lot of flexibility. Flexible hours (from 7am till 11pm), home Office, 15-40% of your time travelling (a lot of meetings happen via conference calls).
- Salary (3800-5500€, depending on experience) + company car + extra benefits.