For a User Experience agency with a team of more than 30 employees, we are looking for an E-Commerce Product Owner. The company is designing successful digital strategies and user experiences for different clients, big well-known companies in the region of Brussels.
- Start up of roadmap for future development of Hybris e-commerce food platform
- manage & prioritize the backlog
- identify new requirements & opportunities for reaching business targets
- organise governance to manage the backlog
- make agreements with IT, developers, test team and e-commerce management to organise Agile development approach
- organise grooming sessions, write user stories (2 Business Analysts are in support) and refine requirements for future development
More in detail
- Follow-up of go-live of new eCommerce food site on Hybris
- conduct and manage business acceptance testing
- conduct and manage user acceptance testing
- organise training of business users
- review & manage feedback of business users
- daily review & prioritization of bugs & change requests
- Main spokespersons for the project are IT PM, PM of development partner and test team.
- Exp. 7 years Product Owner in e-commerce (e-commerce food is a plus)
- Business oriented (strong business vision)
- Used to write user stories, manage backlog and work in an Agile mode
- Bilingual (Eng/FR or Eng/NL)
- Good communication skills
- Hybris knowledge and expertise would be a big plus
- The opportunity to work for clients from a variety of sectors, often in an international context.
- the experience of working at a well-respected agency that delivers top quality
- the guarantee to continue growing professionally
- an attractive salary package with nice extras and a company car
- flexible working hours
Please send your CV via the button below.