Do you want to boost your skills and join the Belgian leader in CyberSecurity?
We are looking for new talents!Do you recognise yourself below? Don't wait and apply! We will get back to you within seven working days.
- Founded in 2001, Approach is the Belgian leader in CyberSecurity, held by a world-renowned shareholder, building trust for businesses in the digital world. Leveraging a large pool of certified professionals in GRC, CyberSecurity and development, we strengthen businesses' CyberSecurity and resilience posture by adopting a risk-based and layered security strategy.
- Our customer base's diversity offers our consultants a unique opportunity to work on multiple innovative and challenging projects with cutting-edge technologies and tools according to their background and interests.
- Our fast sustainable growth, our leading position and international ambition also offer great internal career opportunities driven by our practice leaders and career counsellors.
- Join Approach and you will become a member of our CyberSecurity competence centre. At Approach, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are always investing in our talents, offering training and coaching them to develop their skills. Our people are all certified professionals who aim to build their knowledge continuously.
- By joining Approach, you will also have the advantages of working in a human-scale company where each individual makes the difference in a healthy and pleasant atmosphere. Our team counts 80 people and promotes excellence, close collaboration through regular team meetings, direct communication and feedback, dynamism, and fast decision-making.
- Our offices are located in Louvain-la-Neuve and the city centre of Antwerp, offering you a job next door with either a wide range of amenities (restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery...) in a traffic jam free zone or a great view of the Scheldt river.
Our business analysts support our solutions in
- our secure software factory, mainly on our internal software solutions in HR global mobility or digital identity
- our CyberSecurity department on our security solutions, mostly in
- Identity and Access Management (IAM): helping clients to review the way their staff and customers access their sensitive resources in the most efficient, user-friendly, and secure way) or
- Cloud technologies
- our Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) department, mainly with risk management solutions.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a strong interest in IT security to join us in one of our solutions. No prior business experience or security acumen is required, only the desire to learn and develop new skills supported by great software development and IT security professionals!
You will take part in stimulating assignments, and your missions will consist of:
- Working together with an excellent team on delivering quality results on time
- Working in a very stimulating technology environment with the latest development methodologies
- Gathering Business & Functional Requirements from our clients
- Translating the business requirements & processes into functional needs
- Explaining the functional design of our solutions to a business audience
- Providing support to our customers and ensuring we are answering their needs
- Working with the architects and developers to define the most efficient solution to meet the business requirements. Finding the right trade-off between efficiency, user-friendliness, and security is here the real challenge.
- Documenting the proposed solution into clear business processes, use cases and functional specifications.
- Assisting the developers and consultants to implement the solution.
- Documenting test plans, test cases and test reports.
- Performing tests and supporting key users during User Acceptance Testing.
- Providing support to our customers after Go-Live.
- Following-up the various phases of the project.
- Bachelor or university degree in Engineering or Information Technology (or equivalent by experience)
- At least 3 years of experience
- Experience in working within an IT project team and respecting customer deadlines.
- Experience with following up IT methodologies (Agile, Scrum, ...).
- Thinking out-of-the-box and from different perspectives. Able to challenge your audience.
- Analytical mindset. Good abstraction capabilities and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate at both business and technical levels. Excellent presentation and documentation skills.
- Negotiation & prioritization skills
- Eager to learn
- You speak fluently English and French or Dutch
The following is considered as a plus
- Knowledge about security principles: CIA, Secure SDLC, security policies, security by design, cloud security, risk analysis, threat modeling...
- Knowledge about IAM authentication concepts: SSO, MFA, self-password management, ...
- Knowledge about IAM authorization concepts: RBAC, ABAC, role modeling, 2-eyes principles, recertification, ...
- Knowledge about IAM Federation protocols: SAML, OAuth, OIDC, ...
- Project management
- Process design experience
- Engineering and/or Security certifications (IREB, CISSP, CISA, ...)
- Experience with software modeling tools such as UML.
- Experience with software development tracking tools such as Jira.
We offer you
An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package
- Attractive salary
- Company car
- Fuel car
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Homeworking and flexibility
- Two locations (Antwerp and Mont-Saint-Guibert)
- Hospital insurance
Apply via the button below and will get back to you within seven working days!