Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cyber-security?
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for new colleagues.
Today's organizations are exposed to a broad spectrum of cyber threats and sophisticated attacks. They need to be well prepared to protect their critical information and assets while retaining their ability to innovate and grow.
APPROACH is a leading provider of cyber security consulting and secure application development services in Belgium. We are uniquely positioned to offer the complete value proposition in security thanks to our three departments: “Governance, Risk & Compliance” (GRC), Cyber Security and Secure Delivery.
Our team includes more than 60 employees and partners whose engagement offers our customers a superior and secure experience. In 2018, APPROACH has continued its growing path and has generated a revenue of €7.1M
Why joining us?
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of global structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cyber security
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to offer to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence centre in cyber security. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
We are looking for a Information Security Consultant to integrate our Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) department. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments under the supervision of our senior consultants and Practice Leader.
Your main mission will consist of
- Representing APPROACH and delivering high standard quality deliverables
- Bring high value solutions to customers in the area of GRC (Business Continuity and Information Security and Risk Mgt, Data Privacy)
- Delivering GRC solutions in the various lifecycles of the engagement (assessment, project, or as a service).
- Actively participating in the development of a GRC solution offering
- Developing or improving GRC assets and contributing to the writing of resources and whitepapers
- Sharing knowledge and actively contributing to GRC team meetings
- Bringing a positive and “can do” attitude and energy to the team
We have projects in Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur, Brussels, Flemish Brabant, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven and many other places in Belgium.
By joining this project, you will have the opportunity to
- Acquire the fundamentals of the consulting role in regard to analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the Practice.
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
As an Information Security Consultant, you can demonstrate :
- More than 2 Years Professional Experience in Information/IT Security
- Uncompromised integrity: respect of the confidentiality of both client and company information
- Good understanding of ISO27000 standards & Data Protection concepts
- Good understanding of Information Risk Management
- Ability to write policies, processes, guidelines and procedures
- Knowledge of Network, Data, System and Application Security Architecture
- Contributed in the implementation or operation of management systems
- Exposure to risk assessments as assessor or contributor
- Ability to manage small to medium size projects preferably in ICT and information security
- Exposure toward middle to senior management
- Exposure to security audit, as Auditor, auditee, remediation owner
- Exposure to security incident response and crisis management
- University Degree Qualified or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation (oral and written)
APPROACH has two locations :
- AXIS PARC (Louvain la Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in a traffic jam zone free !
- Our office in Antwerp is in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
In those two locations, we perform our trainings and we work on our internal projects. When needed, our experts also work directly at our client to support them onsite. In this context, we cover the whole country with projects in Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur, Brussels, Flemish Brabant, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven and many other places in Belgium.
Therefore, should you be interested by external assignments, we will do our best so you can join one of our teams based in your preferred location.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details via the button below and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We will be happy to grab a coffee just to discuss about your career goals and APPROACH.