Do you want to give a boost to your career by joining one the fastest growing players in the cyber-security eco-system? Do you want to strengthen your experience by performing stimulating consulting missions and highly-secure development projects?
In 2018 we are hiring more than 30 new colleagues. You could become one of them!
Our people & practices
Our team is composed of 60+ certified professionals. We continuously invest in our talents and develop the skills of our people. Our people use the best technologies to be even more effective.
At Approach, we organize and share our expertise and knowledge per communities. Depending on your profile, you will contribute to one or several “Practices”: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cyber-Security and Secure Delivery.
- In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a Java Developer to integrate our Secure Delivery practice.
- You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments and secure development projects and your main tasks will consist of:
- You are a key player in the development of complex IT projects.
- You develop high quality secure software, assuring the highest possible stability, performance, readability and maintainability.
- You will be in charge of technical analysis, development, test, documentation and maintenance of new applications.
Your role will consist of several activities, among which:
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions
- Acquire the fundamentals of the consulting role in regard to analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
- You are recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information.
- You are recognised as being trustworthy by your project leader or client: precision of information, respect of the commitments, quality of the work, respect the deadlines, adequate reporting, ...
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the Practice.
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in Java/JEE software development is a must
- A first experience with IT Security concepts such as Federated Identity (SAML, Oauth, digital signature, OpenID) and application security is highly desirable
- Familiarity with SOA and/or micro services architecture
- Good knowledge of SOAP and Rest APIs
- Strong self-motivator and entrepreneurial pro-active attitude
- Adaptive, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good inter-personal contacts, team player
- FR-EN or NL-EN (trilingual is a plus)
- Considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Struts, WSO2, etc.
- Knowledge of cryptography (PKI)
- Organized and self-driven
- Fully autonomous: able to prioritize activities, plan and execute
- Pro-active / curious
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Uncompromising integrity
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization such as secure development, software security, etc.
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company (entrepreneurial mind-set)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Our headquarters is located in a traffic jam free zone: Axis Parc next to Louvain-la-Neuve, in an innovative and green Business Centre with all facilities: restaurants, fitness, nursery, etc.
Please send your CV and motivation via the button below