Do you want to give a boost to your career by joining one the fastest growing players in the cyber-security eco-system? Do you want to strengthen your experience by performing stimulating consulting missions and highly-secure development projects?
We are always hiring new colleagues and now in 2019 because we are growing, we have opened up a new office in Antwerp. You could become one of them!
Our people & practices
Our team is composed of 60+ certified professionals. We continuously invest in our talents and develop the skills of our people. Our people use the best technologies to be even more effective.
At Approach, we organize and share our expertise and knowledge per communities. Depending on your profile, you will contribute to one or several “Practices”: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cyber-Security and Secure Delivery.
In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a Secure Development Consultant to integrate our Secure Delivery practice. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments and secure development projects engaging in activities such as:
- Providing expert advice to customer within your areas of expertise.
- Being a key player in the development of complex IT projects.
- Developing high quality secure software, assuring the highest possible stability, performance, readability and maintainability.
- Performing technical analysis, development, test, documentation and maintenance tasks.
- Utilising or learning the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contributing to the development of these tools and methodologies.
- Acquiring the fundamentals of the consulting role in regard to analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- You have:
- At least 2 years of work experience in either Java/JEE or .Net software development is a must
- A first experience with IT Security concepts such as Federated Identity (SAML, OAuth, digital signature, OpenID) and application security is highly desirable
- Familiarity with SOA and/or micro services architecture
- Good knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs
- Strong self-motivator and entrepreneurial pro-active attitude
- Adaptive, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good inter-personal contacts, team player
- The capacity of respecting the confidentiality of both client and company information.
- FR-EN or NL-EN (trilingual is a plus)
- Considered as a plus:
- Experience working in Scrum teams and/or in a Dev(Sec)Ops environment
- Knowledge of cryptography (PKI)
- Experience with Cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- Demonstrating the capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Being recognised as trustworthy by your project leader or client: precision of information, respect of the commitments, quality of the work, respect the deadlines, adequate reporting, ...
- Organized and self-driven
- Fully autonomous: able to prioritize activities, plan and execute
- Pro-active / curious
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Uncompromising integrity
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization such as secure development, software security, etc.
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company (entrepreneurial mind-set)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Our headquarters is located in a traffic jam free zone: AXIS PARC next to Louvain-la-Neuve, in an innovative and green Business Centre with all facilities: restaurants, fitness, nursery, etc. Our second office is located in Antwerp.
Please send your CV and motivation via the button below.