Do you want to give a boost to your career by joining one the fastest growing players in the cyber-security eco-system?
We are always hiring new colleagues and in 2019 we have grown by opening up a new office in Antwerp.
Today's organizations are exposed to a broad spectrum of cyber threats and sophisticated attacks. They need to be well prepared to protect their critical information and assets while retaining their ability to innovate and grow.
Approach is a leading provider of cyber security consulting and secure application development services in Belgium. We are uniquely positioned to offer the complete value proposition in security thanks to our 3 departments: “Governance, Risk & Compliance” (GRC), Cyber Security and Secure software delivery.
Our office includes more than 60 employees and partners whose engagement offers our customers a superior and secure experience. In 2018, Approach has continued on its growing path and has generated a revenue of €7.1m.
Approach is located nearby Brussels, in an innovative and green Business Centre based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Louvain-la-Neuve area). We are easily reachable from any point of Belgium and Europe.
In our Secure Software Factory, we develop, maintain, support and host Specialized Software. Our expertise is two-fold: highly secure software and HR-Global Mobility software.
Our showpiece is ATLAS Assignment Manager, which is offered in a highly secure Cloud or on-premises. ATLAS is an HR specialized software package that helps large multinationals to effectively manage compliance issues, optimize costs and automate operations related to staff expatriation.
We are looking for a Junior .NET & AngularJS Developer to reinforce our ATLAS Software Factory.
As a junior software engineer, you will:
- Join a team of around 10 highly skilled developers and analysts working together on ATLAS
- Have the opportunity to be coached and be supported adequately to ensure your growth and evolution
- Work in a very stimulating technology environment with latest development methodologies (e.g. Agile/Scrum/DevOps/AngularJS)
- Take active part in the Research & Development activities of our ATLAS software
- Start from functional specifications, designing high-level transactional environments
- Translate the functional needs into operational systems
- Develop parts of frameworks according to Approach's development methodology
- Design screens, taking care of the ergonomics of the User Interface to ensure coherence and ease of use
- Perform unit-testing & tuning on the parts you have developed
- Document the framework according to Approach's standards
- Maintain relevant knowledge in technology and business solutions
Preferred qualifications & experience
- A first experience as Web Developer in a professional environment or during your study / Internships
- Knowledge of C# and .NET Frameworks (Entityframework, WCF, WebAPI)
- Development tools: Visual Studio 2017 and Application LifeCycle tools like VSTS
- Good English is required
- French or Dutch is a plus
Why joining us ?
The best moment to join us
By joining Approach, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism, work-life balance and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on ambitious and challenging projects. As an example amongst many others, At Approach, we are very proud to have been a major actor in the development of the Belgian application “Itsme”, a mobile and connected digital identity.
A major actor in the cyber security eco-system
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to propose to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will have access to our competence centre in cyber security. At Approach, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
Approach has two locations:
- AXIS Parc (Louvain la Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in a traffic jam zone free !
- Our office in Antwerp is located in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details via the button below and we will get back to you within 7 working days.