Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you'll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we've built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud. We take our work very seriously - ourselves - not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
We are looking for a Senior Angular and .NET full stack software engineer to reinforce our Microsoft team. You will start on a challenging, first project in Brussels. This position is open to both freelancers and employees.
Based on your Angular skills, you will bring the team to a new maturity level. You will develop quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation.
- Take the lead on the Angular developments
- Implement the new functionalities
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have what it takes to become a real 'Apricotier': you are driven by development and you are interested to grow into this field. Next to this, you are client focused and you are always in for a challenge.
- You speak French or Dutch fluently. Next to this, you also have a good knowledge of English
- You have minimum a bachelor degree in IT
- You have had a succesful first experience as .NET Software Engineer
- You have experience with the following technical stack:
- Angular and TypeScript
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Microsoft Azure Portal
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum and/or DevOps environment is considered to be a plus
What do we offer you?
Next to a tailor-made development track with trainings and coaching, we will provide a competitive salary package with extra advantages, including a company car.