Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you'll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we've built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously - ourselves - not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer with a specialty in back-end development to join our core team specialized in Microsoft technologies and Integration for a long-term project in Namur.
What will the position look like?
- You will be involved in long term development projects at our clients' site in Belgium
- You participate to create complex applications according to the business needs of the client:
- Validate the analysis of the business and estimate the development
- Responsible to deliver code, testing and technical documentation
- Responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions
- You will collaborate with the Technical Architect and front-end developers to ensure that appropriate technologies are being utilized.
- You make sure that standards and guidelines are being adhered to and quality benchmarks are set.
- You proactively take the role of a coach for junior developers and participate to pair programming if it's applicable.
- You will follow the project management methodology of the client; this can be agile (Scrum/Kanban) or waterfall.
- You will maintain and promote integration patterns and platforms.
- Maintain & update the standard integration solutions in place
- Inform & engage IT colleagues to align on integration patterns & standards
- Participate in evaluating new integration technologies/products/patterns
- You will use the most suitable patterns, technologies & platforms to meet the requirements from .NET batches, REST or SOAP services, BizTalk or SQL Server SSIS/SSRS.
- Aside the integration applications, you will manage the supporting platforms & frameworks e.g. Microsoft BizTalk, Sentinet (API GateWay) or .NET utilities & tools (tracking, etc.) or integration patterns
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- Language skills: fluent knowledge of French (mother tongue) and English, both spoken and written.
- Bachelor or master's degree in informatics.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as .NET software engineer on business applications:
- Experience with full life-cycle development, preferably in different technical environments.
- Experience in analysis, designing, coding and implementing tailor-made .NET applications.
- Experience with common design patterns & the OO principles.
- You work according to the principles of Test-Driven Development and are familiar with concepts like IoT and SOA.
- You have knowledge of Refactoring and Build Management.
- Experience or interest in integration issues (BizTalk, ESB, Azure Logic Apps, ...)
- Experience with working in a Scrum environment is a plus.
- Experience with/good knowledge of the following technologies:
- .NET C# and .NET Framework (from 2.0 to latest), .NET Core, .NET Standard, C++
- Standard .NET technologies: C#, ASP.NET (MVC), ASP.NET Core, Web API, WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core
- BizTalk, SQL Server (SSIS/SSRS), REST, SOAP & XML technologies + REST, JSON, Azure Logic Apps, ...
- Knowledge of popular technologies & framework built around .NET (enterprise library, mocking framework e.g. Moq, IOC container, etc.)
- Unit testing frameworks (MSTest, NUnit...)
- Relational databases (SQL Server 2014/2016, ...)
- Azure DevOps, Version Control (GIT)
- Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android
- Knowledge of Apple Objective C/Swift, Android) is a plus.
And what do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A team of experts in development, architecture and analysis. This allows you to have sparring partners.
- A competitive salary package/rating.