We are currently growing up and our Infra Squad needs a new colleague who can bring his/her expertise: Back-end Developer Infrastructure.
As we are a Start-up company, we have a lot of from scratchs projects with new features to build!
- First three-fourth months:
- You will join the Infra Squad and will learn the product by developing test automation for the infra team
- Write test automation scripts
- Functional testing (E2E)
- Performance testing
- Load testing
- Fourth to ... months:
- You will work as a Senior Backend Developer and help your Squad to build and supervise the architecture of our solution
- Develop, maintain and enhancing the existing API allowing frontend and mobile apps to access the data of the system.
- Participate in maintaining and building our MicroServices like document generation system, reporting tools, diagnostic tools like logging, monitoring and bug reporting.
- Analyse, propose and implement an automatic scaling solution of our MicroServices and API.
- Manage and improve our database and the accesses to it.
- Track down performance/stability problems and be part of the solution based on metrics that you provide.
But, more than that
Working at AproPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you'll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master:
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in RESTful API development.
- .NET (C#).
- Knowledges of Visual Studio and GIT.
- Deep knowledge of DB (SQL Server is a plus).
- Knowledge of at least one big Cloud Network such as Azure, Amazon, ...
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French is valuable.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Knowledge of .NET Core is a plus.
- Good social and communication skills.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of Aproplan, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
- The desire to work in an amazing team!