For the further elaboration of our client's in-house developed Gsmart product suite, we are actively looking for an Agile UX analyst.
- You will:
- Perform business user analysis and profiling
- Work in close collaboration with the business stakeholders to analyze the customer journeys
- Adopt an outside-in approach to product development
- User experience analysis
- Refine specifications during product development
- Verify application back-end alignment
- Document UI behavior specifications so that developers can start implementation
- Coach peer analysts to apply Agile UX analysis in an efficient way
- You will be responsible to ensure a successful digital experience for the Gsmart Product Suite by providing it's users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as possible
- To fulfil this goal, you will have to:
- Identify and document key personas
- Define the user experience (To Be) for the Gsmartsuite
- Structuring information page/content groupings, hierarchy, placement
- Interaction design
- Visual design (aesthetic/brand/creative perspective)
- Define front-end mock-ups
- Design wireframes.
- Produce usability test scenarios to be used for usability testing.
- Execute usability tests.
- Analyze existing documentation and gather information from within the Project Team and from the business.
Take initiatives for meetings with the business and the team and be responsible for the
- Transfer this know-how to 3 peer analysts
- Experience level: Senior
- Proven experience as an Agile UX analyst.
- Sound knowledge of Agile modeling techniques
- Familiar with Agile product development approach (MVP,...)
- Expert in UI design and user-friendliness oriented design
- Background knowledge on gas flow management domain is an asset
- Analytical and synthesizing skills to clearly identify problems and requirements and determine solutions for them that suit the controllable impact on mission-critical applications.
- Knowledge of architectural techniques and structures
- Your Technical Skills: Fluency in the use of the following tools:
- Documentation-communication tools (Microsoft Office or equivalent)
- Enterprise architect
- Story mapping Balsamiq