We are looking for a Big Data Architect to reinforce our consultant's team in Brussels.
The data Management program integrates the definition and implementation of the target data architecture. This architecture has been validated and its implementation is starting. The defined architecture has impact on major components such as data Storage, data accessibility and data exposure.
- You will integrate the IT program team and should provide advice and guidance to realize the objectives of the program.
- You will act as a facilitator and will help to conciliate business needs with the IT vision and constraints.
- You should also act as a 'catalyst' for the new building blocs supporting the architecture.
- You will deliver Steering Materials and presentation supports
- You have the ability to discuss with Business, understand their needs and facilitate rollout of a common strategy through implementation of identified solution / technologies (data Storage, data exposure, data accessibility)
- Your Technical Skills:
- You have an expertise in Project Management on BI and Analytics projects, a strategic expertise on 'Big Data' approach regarding data management and data governance.
- You also have an good experience as Big Data Architect
- Ideally, you also have Project Management expertise on Data Science, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics projects