Apside Belgium - .NET Analyst Developer
> 2 years experience
We are looking for a .NET Architect Service to reinforce our consultant's team in Brussels.
- The service is to enforce the current team due to the number of projects.
- As an Architect you will take the lead of a team of 6 developers in the domain of the publication (backend process).
- You will check the quality of the code and the compliance with the customers' rules.
- You have to prepare the migrations and the deployments.
You have seniority level in those technologies:
- .NET framework 4.6, C# 7.0
- WPF 4.6
- WCF 4.6 / Web API
- TFS 2017
- You speak French and have a passive Flemish understanding.
- You speak English
The candidate will work at Brussels (Central Station) and may be Schaerbeek.
Since 40 years, we're pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us.
Show full description
Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.