The IT Developer Analyst .NET position requires strong analytical skills and would be responsible to
develop/maintain applications including programmation (mainly C# .NET, but also Xls/vba), testing,
debugging, documentation of specific applications.
This position reports to the Automation Lab IT Manager, and will also mainly interact with (business) users, validation team and IT department.
- Review/analysis of user requirements (Urs) to ensure that needed information for development is described
- Development (or maintenance) of applications (mainly C# .NET, but also Xls/vba) that answers the business requirements within the defined timeline
- Ensure highest quality of the programation (testing, debugging)
- Redaction of technical documentation : functional specifications, design specifications,...
Your Technical Skills
- Programmation .NET / C#
- Tools : Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Would be an advantage:
- TFS, XML
- Programmation Excel / Vba
- You have a least 3 years working experience in programmation (.NET / C#) with ideally the use of WPF in one project
- You are Fluent in French (spoken and written) and have a good level in English
- You know about IT project management processes / application lifecycles from start to end (analysis design development documentation tests bug fixes)