- We are actively looking for a Senior.NET C# developer to integrate in our customer's development teams.
- The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of mobile applications:
- Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
- Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
- Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
- Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments...
- Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect.
- Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
Your Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation.
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the
- architecture that must be followed.
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and
- Extended Support: On a frequent basis, the developer will have to insure extended support (up to 3 days a week) meaning that he should give support from 7:00 AM.
Your Personal Skills
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality).
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture.
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work.
- Ability to learn a complex business model
- Ability to coordinate technical intervention at third party vendors on problem identified/changes.
Your Technical Skills
- You have capability to develop based on UML specifications.
- You are able to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding
- conventions and rules.
- You can analyze skills in order to identify modification in interface/integration with third party software.
- You have the ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
- You are familiar with the use of the following technologies and tools:
- Microsoft development platform in general.
- Visual Studio (VSTS is an asset)
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing (MS Test)
- Basic knowledge of Middleware => Windows2012 Server, IIS, Queuing
- Xamarin & UWP are a plus
- Patterns & Practices: CQRS, DDD, TDD
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV...) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!