For one of our customers, we are looking for a C# .NET Developer
- New Product development
- Enhancements on existing products
- Support existing products
- Cooperate in an agile team to deliver the planned user stories.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing features.
- Write automated tests (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with the operations teams to deploy and configure the software.
- Provide support to end users by finding workarounds or solving bugs
- You have the ability to communicate within an agile team.
- Ability to communicate with the technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- You are master one of both national languages (French/Dutch) and at least a strong passive understanding of the other. Fluent in English (written & spoken).
- Technical Skills:
- Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
- Master most of the technologies and practices used inside the company:
- C# 3.5 => 4.5
- Visual Studio 2013
- TOAD & PL/SQL
- ASP.NET Webforms & MVC
- Unit Testing (Ms Test)
- Integration patterns
- Modern Design Patterns
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV...) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!