What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
About YOU ?
- You are used to coach developers and deal with other Team members
- You have very good communication skills, flexible and analytical spirit
This position as a Senior Angular Developer and Coach is made for you!
The candidate we are looking for is a Senior Angular developer with strong coaching skills.
He/She will join the Webification team where his/her role we'll be to coach and support the .NET developers of the product development teams (“PSM-teams”) in working with Angular and to further develop the guidance material and the Angular frameworks.
Our customer software is organized in an ecosystem of business oriented services. Each PSM team is owner of a specific set of services. Being owner of these services mainly supposes to participate in the following activities
- Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
- Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
- Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
- Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
The candidate will also be involved in development tasks, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments.
Based on detailed analysis and mock-ups the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Coach developers in Angular development.
- Maintain and improve the UX guidance and documentation.
- Maintain the Angular frameworks and libraries.
- Cooperate with other team members to provide business value.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
- Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
- You have at least 5y of experience with Web development.
- You are able to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written)
- You have also an ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation.
- You are used to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.