We are looking for a Test Manager to reinforce our consultant's team in Brussels.
As test manager/coordinator, you will be part of a of the test factory team which has the following mission in the customer's organization:
- Maintain and support a suitable test activity governance applicable accross all IT projects and application maintenance plans. This covers the following main activities:
- Support, training & coaching of IT project teams on best practices
- maturity analysis of testing activities in IT & provide expertise
- produce KPI and assess quality.
- maintain, enhance and provide the efficient tooling needed for testing activities
- Receive by delegation from project teams, the responsibility of test activities needed to deliver quality, contributing from throughout the project lifecycle. This activity is performed by the resources of the test factory team in Brussels and in near-shore (Romania)
- Test Automation
You will also:
- Maintain a test management dashboard for projects
- Maintain a test management dashboard for maintenance activities
- Create Project Master Test Plans
- Coordinate RTB test activities
- Coordinate Project test activities
- Coordinate Maintenance test activities
- Organize Test Community meetings
- You have at least 5 Years of test coordination/management experience and an experience in implementing risk driven Test strategies
- You already took part of large or transversal projects.
- You have a proven experience in leading or coaching workshops
- You have strong interpersonal skills, you are good Communicator, able to manage and coordinate cross-expertise teams within the framework of projects and autonomous. Although you appreciate to work collaboratively
- Your Technical Skills:
- You know the Test processes and management (Tmap), the Regression testing, the chain testing and managing KPI's
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of Asset Management