Since 40 years, we're pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, Telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the Support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
You are looking for a Web Functional Analyst who will be able to:
- Support the product owner and Scrum master in preparing the path for developers to work efficiently
- Occasionally participate in the system and integration tests.
- User stories and associated documentation as needed (screen mockups, field descriptions, mappings to existing back or mid office services, ...
- Perform the maintenance of the product backlog (descriptions, priority, ...) based on input from the product owner
- Test and bug reports
- Scrum methodology and associated deliverables and techniques (User stories, backlog, ...)
- Used to work in Web technology and to tools fit for this kind of documentation (e.g. screen prototyping and documentation)
- At ease with service oriented architecture where each service must be designed with maximum reusability in mind
- work planning tools (Spirateam, Gira, ...)
- Technical documentation writing
- At least 2 to 5 years in web analysis mission.
- Good team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV...) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications.
Please click on the Apply Now button!