Description of the open position
- Understand business requirements and system specifications;
- Design qualitative test strategies and test plans (acceptance test plans, performance test plans, etc.);
- Automate test plans (using JMeter and Selenium);
- Run test plans, report issues to the development team and prepare the test reports;
- Perform free testing of the applications in course of development and report issues to the development team;
- Follow-up reported issues until resolution.
What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of experience within testing;
- Knowledge of the different testing disciplines and strategies;
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build;
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working;
- Ability to communicate in English and Dutch or French;
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded;
- Pro-active and can-do attitude.
We offer you
- Excellence We invest in the continuous improvement of our employees and their pursuit of excellence.
- Result oriented By participating in our projects, we help you in achieving your professional and personal career goals.
- Commitment We are committed to create a professional environment where the well-being, the dynamism and the growth of our employees are stimulated.
- Adaptability We strive in being adaptable towards our employees to guarantee them the best work/life balance.
- Attractive package Competitive package to follow your career evolution. But let's talk about it face to face.