Arhs Developments - Senior Business Analyst
> 5 years experience
We are looking for a colleague to be part of our analysis team and help us on the provision of the best business support and analysis for our clients.
- The person will work for one of our most important local IT projects, on the definition of working requirements and also supporting the development team to deliver the expected quality of software.
- You will be responsible for:
- Gather requirements of business users, analyze and model business processes
- Develop functional specifications
- Review and validate specifications and processes with Business users
- Communicate results of analysis to development team
- Act as a single point of contact for functional issues
- Resolve functional issues raised by users, development and testing team
- Manage and follow-up developments
- Back up for the Project Manager from time to time
What we expect from you:
- A university degree or equivalent experience in I.T.;
- 5 years of professional experience as Analyst
- Experience in functional analysis and business process modelling
- Knowledge of UML/Aris and BPMN is an asset
- Analytical mindset
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player
- Good abilities for reporting on his/her own progress
- Fluent in English.
Arhs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in IT services for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, Business Intelligence and infrastructure services.
Show full description
Our assets and expertise cover several domains including mobile applications, digital trust, e-Government, content management, e-Procurement or business process management.
With more than 1000 consultants, the Arhs Group proposes to its customers either a specific and competitive delivery model on a fixed price basis through its local Software Factories in Luxembourg and Brussels, or a classical time and means mode.
Arhs had a successful track record since 2003, and has, since then, built up a large number of satisfied clients that includes many top companies (in the telco, industry and bank sectors) and some of the largest local government agencies.
Our values are to leverage excellence, to be result oriented, to ensure commitment and to ensure adaptability.
Arhs is ISO 90001:2008 certified. Arhs Developments and Arhs Developments Belgium, for their Software Development and Maintenance activities, have been appraised at Level 2 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration. Arhs Cube had the PSF approval as “Operator of Communication Networks and Secondary Computer Systems in the Financial Sector”.