The digital team of a leading fashion group is looking for a Web Developer who understands and converts graphic designs into reality. You'll work closely together with the design team to create and code wireframes and visual elements of the website. Enjoy training and career growth opportunities, the ideal candidate should look beyond Web development and help define how the website as a whole will look and function. Are you the one?
As part of the eCommerce team, reporting to the CX Manager, you:
- Code to create functional, yet appealing Web/mobile pages, always focusing on the user experience
- Implementing banners, content updates and e-marketing spot requests, utilizing responsive Web design best practices
- Respect brand identity standards during the development process
- Collaborate closely with the design team and other internal/external stakeholders to ensure overall user experience of the e-Commerce website
Are you the one? Yes, if
- You have significant experience in a similar role, working in an international and Agile environment
- You have the ability to work in multi-team within complex platforms, using GIT, Jira and major collaboration tools
- Big plus if you have in-depth knowledge of CMS and eCommerce platforms (Magento) and experience with A/B testing platforms (Monetate, Google Experiments ...)
- You are proficient in English and you are a teamplayer in complex, international environments
What's in it for you?
- A full-time contract working for our client with a clear career path
- A job with a varied set of tasks in a growing company where there is room for initiative and creativity.
- You will work in a young and enthusiastic team, driven by passion for the brand.