Our client is an active player in IT Security Software and Vulnerability Management. They are looking for a dedicated Key Account Manager for the sales and market development in the Benelux market based in their office in Leuven (Belgium).
Passion for sales? The aim of becoming number one? If yes, continue reading.
Your responsibilities as Key Account Manager
- Generation of new business leads and build relationships.
- Significant interaction with clients, both face-to-face, online and over the telephone.
- Identify business opportunities through research of specific industry or market.
- Recommend the most suitable solution according to the customer's requirements by engaging with the technical staff.
- Build and maintain a constant opportunity pipeline for new business.
- Take responsibility and ownership.
- Meeting sales targets set by management and contributing to team targets.
- In conjunction with the technical staff, prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software.
- Maintain all sales activities in the CRM system (Salesforce).
The skills we are looking for
- Self-starter who is pro-active, creative, with lots of initiative and a positive, enthusiastic and Can-do attitude.
- Master degree of relevant university studies (Economics, IT or Engineering).
- 5-10 years experience in sales and/or new business development (B2B experience).
- Strong personal presence, capable of engaging Senior management.
- Gets motivated by creating new business from A to Z with a winner mentality.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus).
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic or extensive knowledge about IT security and IT in general.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory (NL/Bel/Lux).
- A competitive & challenging function in an innovative fast-growing company with room for initiatives.
- An attractive salary package (incl. very interesting commission plan), company car, group & hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, sports allowance, laptop & mobile phone & fruit in the Office
Are you the perfect match?
Send your CV via the button below. Talk to you soon.