Asecrit - MS SQL Database Administrator
Freelance (> 6 months)
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
Our client in Brussels is looking for a Freelance MS SQL Database Administrator
- Support massive MS SQL Databases migration program.
- Main responsibilities:
- Manage all technical aspects of the databases migrations processes.
- Preferential contact point
- For the client application migration Program Manager and project leaders
- For the customer development projects managers and developers.
- For MS SQL project and support team in Poland
- In charge of the follow up of the project progress and issues (Security, network...)
- Coordination, troubleshooting and resolving database pre and post migrations issues
- Scrupulous followed of the cleint's MS SQL stack (standards)
- Scrupulous followed of the rules and the respect for quality and KPI.
- Technical skills:
- 2 -3 years IT operation with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Min 5 years Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2000,2005,2008R2,2012,2014,2016 including use of Query Analyzer, stored procedures, Jobs and Profiler
- SQL Server Knowledge of: Performance & tuning, Backup & recovery models, importing exporting tools, MS SQL internal security & auditing, alerts, monitoring...
- Knowledge of DRP,HA,SAN architecture & concepts related to database.
- Base Knowledge of AD, Firewall.
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration, cluster administration and Windows performance follow-up
- Experience in technical coordination.
- Familiarity with ITIL process
- Personal skills:Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
AsecrIT, in the heart of Antwerp, provides high-quality workforce solutions for permanent & freelance staffing of ICT professionals. Ever since its inception in 2010, the name AsecrIT has been synonymous with quality, mutual respect, open communication and trust. Today, these values still serve as the cornerstones of our success!
Show full description
Along the way, AsecrIT gained the trust of countless companies amongst the top 100 in Belgium. We are valued by our clients because they have come to expect superior quality, integrity and expertise from AsecrIT, and that is exactly what we deliver, time after time, no exceptions. This is how we have ensured a sustained growth since the beginning.
After 6 years, we currently have over 70 full-time ICT consultants working for us, in a wide array of industries.
Our field of expertise is not limited to one area. Alongside our gifted IT people, we also have many business experts amongst our ranks. Our profiles range from helpdesk engineers, testers, developers and analysts to program managers and governance managers.
We rely on our consultants as much as they rely on AsecrIT, and it is thanks to this uniquely balanced connection with our consultants that our customers stay satisfied and our business keeps growing. Therefore, we are always on the lookout for more talented people who want to work in a dynamic environment with passionate colleagues, to apply their knowledge and to expand their expertise.
Do you think this might be something for you? Are you convinced AsecrIT can offer you what you're looking for?
Don't hesitate any longer and apply below!