AsecrIT - Network Service Desk Engineer
Fixed term, Freelance (> 6 months)
> 2 years experience
- As L2 Infrastructure team member you follow-up on tickets received from the internal L1 Service Desk.
- As a Network Service Desk Engineer you will test & troubleshoot Network equipment & perform regular maintenance.
- Other tasks include:
- Detect & solve Network traffic issues (configure firewalls, WAN connection troubleshooting,...)
- Perform basic monitoring of LAN-connected systems eg.: servers, Security devices,...
- Patch cables in all the HQ offices
- Configure & maintain the Cisco VoIP infrastructure
- Good Network knowledge (LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Good Cisco VoIP knowledge
- Firewall configuration (Checkpoint & Juniper)
- HP Service Center
- Cisco Prime
- RSA Security console
- Strong communications skills
- NL & FR language skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can-do mentality
- Good analytical skills
- Flexible with location
AsecrIT is a relatively young ICT company founded in the beginning of 2010.
Show full description
From the start on AsecrIT focused on quality, mutual respect and growth. Next to this AsecrIT is also based on communication and trust.
Our focus lays on ICT Consulting with a small side-track of permanent recruitment.
AsecrIT gained the trust of many and keeps on growing, after 2 years we now count over 40 Full-time based ICT consultants.
Our fields of expertise varying from helpdesk, engineers to developers, Analyst and Project Managers this on development as on infrastructure.
We rely on our consultants as they rely on AsecrIT in continuous selecting new opportunities for them to grew side by side.
Therefore we continuously keep searching for great people that want to work in a dynamic company, with great expertise and colleagues.
If you're starting to notice that this might be something that you are for... YOU just have to apply here below.