IT Assistant Manager
I am urgently looking for an IT Assistant Manager to join the largest Asian banking establishment in the centre of Brussels.
The company's Brussels branch officially started operations in January 2011, providing comprehensive professional, flexible, efficient and diversified services for both corporate and individual customers, aiming to serve as a bridge for economic cooperation and trade between China and Belgium.
You will join a very dynamic team, as passionate as you are, eager to share knowledge, experience and international network.
For this position, you will be asked to:
- Device and system maintenance of the general infrastructure (including IT)
- Project management
- IT service desk and Bau Support
- Evaluate risks and enhance security for the system
- Vendor management
You will work with those technologies:
- Windows Servers
- Banking products
- SQL Java
- DNS, TCP/IP, LAN/WLAN
- VPN, Firewalls (basic knowledge)
For this position, you have:
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or related
- You speak French and/or Dutch, English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
- At least 3 years of experience in financial institutions, IT maintenance, support, development or related
- Be good at database and SQL Java or C++ program language, network knowledge
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Flexible, dedicated and multitask
- Salary up to 45k
- Meal vouchers of 8€
- Hospitalization insurance DKV
- Common transport refund 100%
- You will enjoy a young working atmosphere and the opportunity to receive training sessions which will enable you to improve your skills and evolve in a key function within a very ambitious company.