Aubay is looking for one of his clients (center of Brussels, near trainstation) Scrum Masters
(for different domains, level Tribes)
- The Scrum Master spends most of its time helping the various stakeholders in the tribe to communicate, coordinate and cooperate.
- Supports the Product Owner in his work by facilitating healthy dynamics within the tribe with a focus on respecting priorities and scope.
- Follows and realizes deliverables agreements and monitors / manages the interdependencies (planning, execution, dependency management, etc.) between the various stakeholders of the tribe in order to ensure the delivery of the products
- Has the authority to make decisions about intersquad obstacles. The tribe Scrum master communicates with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and information. He/she also protects the tribe from unexpected labour injections.
- Is a Senior profile in charge of the End 2 End Coordination of feature delivery, in alignment with other tribes for inter-tribe dependencies.
- Contributes to the Scrum of Scrum, the Quarterly Agile Planning, the Tribe retrospective, the Tribe Review
- Manages the delivery risks of the feature
- Ensures efficient feature delivery across Tribes
- Resolution of impediment that are inter-tribe and inter-squad
- Uses his experience, the Scrum Master is able to make the bridge between business stakeholders and IT suppliers and challenges both parties, making sure an optimal solution (cost, quality, budget) is delivered.
- Master or equivalent by experience (civil engineer, commercial engineer, master computer science)
- Certification (preferable) Agile/Scrum Master
- Dutch or French (One of both is mandatory)
- English is mandatory
- Min. 10 years' experience with at least 5 years as IT Project Leader or Scrum Master
- Mandatory Project management in Agile Software environment
- Preferable Experience in Banking/Financial sector
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- T-shaped profile - Agile attitude
- Delivery driven
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment