With 650 active consultants, AUSY has become an important reference on the IT market. The key to this success are our employees which is why we always put them first. Do you want to be part of our success story? That is possible! Thanks to our growth strategy we are constantly looking for new talent. Grab your chance to develop and prove yourself within your area of expertise at one of our many Belgian and international clients. Define your training path together with our competence manager and develop your personal career. For those who are interested, we organize many community evenings and social events. Join us now and discover it yourself!
Junior Security Consultant
Always wanted to be part of a Security team where you can learn from excellent and experienced professionals? Definitely take a look at this opportunity!
Your daily tasks will include the following
- Incident handling for security related tickets
- Evaluation and analysis of incidents
- Management of:
- Checkoint Firewalls (physical and virtual)
- Juniper SSL VPN
- F5 ASM and LTM
- Cisco Ironport
- Implementation and configuration of new Firewalls
- AD-hoc security related projects
We are looking for someone with
- A passion for security
- A bachelor in IT or equal by experience
- A first experience in a network security related role
- A first IT related certificate in the domain of Network/Security or very eager to obtain a certificate in this domain
- Knowledge with one or more of the following: DNS, DHCP, VPN, TCP/IP, proxy, load balancing, Firewalls (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper, ...), ...
What we offer
- You are offered challenging projects at leading Belgian companies.
- You enter an open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- You shape your career at AUSY, together with our Training Officer.
- We frequently organize technical workshops and training and we offer you the chance to obtain certificates.
- Our internal team is closely following your career.
- You are welcome on numerous of social team and business events.
- Your commitment and professional talent are rewarded with a competitive salary package, including a company car, a group insurance, a health insurance, meal vouchers ...