AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
Novacomm is urgently looking for an experienced Content Strategist for support on the Europa Web Presence.
One or more of the following tasks will be performed by the Content Strategist
- Lead or participate in initiatives to improve digital content quality, governance, standards and guidelines
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and content audits to assess and evaluate content quality and provide recommendations
- Apply evidence-based, data-driven insights to develop content strategies, and effectively communicate these outcomes to stakeholders and team members
- Be the content voice in user experience and design, to support the role content plays in providing value to users
- Participate in cross-discipline teams and ad-hoc projects to provide industry-level, content-related methods and expert input
- Support the production of relevant, coherent content across the organisation by contributing to training, and other support initiatives
The following specific skills are requested
- University-level degree in a related discipline (communications, journalism, media...), with at least 7 years professional experience in digital communications
- Experience in strategic and functional content analysis, analytics, metrics and user/stakeholder research
- Experience in the creation of information architectures, labelling systems, and the related conceptual and functional documentation
- Experience in the principles and in-page implementation of SEO
- Good understanding of user experience and usability principles
- Good knowledge and basic operational use of CMS systems (Drupal an advantage)
- Ability to effectively communicate digital content concepts and methods to non-expert stakeholders
- Excellent near-native oral and written English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of social media concepts and practice
- Experience in the public/institutional sectors would be an advantage
- Candidate must have knowledge of EU policies and must be familiar with the EU's institutional set up
- The possibility to work on a challenging project at the European Commission
- An open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction
- Close follow-up by the internal team
- Numerous social team and business events
- Dedication and professional talent are rewarded with a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages such as, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers...