AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
DevOps Application Architect
Would you like a leadership role at the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? Making the lives of people better, everywhere.
The domain you work in
Aviation domain and subdomains, covering various capabilities within the airline and road transportation industry.
Your main tasks
- Validate and challenge business requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Liaise with Enterprise Architects with regards to compliance with corporate standards and guidelines.
- Provide applications architecture guidance to development and testing teams.
- Asses the current applications landscape and work together with other architecture disciplines to define solutions for improving it.
- Continuously research current and emerging technologies related to applications architecture and propose changes where feasible.
What we expect
- You are an expert in reviewing business requirements and efficiently turn these into robust, well documented and ready to develop functional system solutions.
- You are an expert in applying applications architecture and application integration architecture (Monolith, SOA / Eda, MicroServices).
- You have extensive experience with Object Oriented analysis, design and programming.
- You efficiently convey the system design to the technical team.
- You are a fast learner who quickly understands the business scope of the project, related legislation, business process descriptions and other business functional artefacts.
- You have the drive and capacity to engage in discussions with business stakeholders and you are able to assess the impact on the project scope, definition and defined timelines.
- You comply with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process and contribute to its regular updates.
- You are familiar with working in a bimodal IT strategy mode, where application development for digital innovation exists alongside application maintenance and operational stabilization projects applied on legacy applications.
- You maintain and apply up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends
- You have good knowledge of and experience with IT Security concepts.
- You are an independent, flexible and analytical thinker.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You have a work permit for Belgium.
What are great skills to have?
- Experience in large scale complex enterprise application integration projects.
- Hands-on experience with the architectural patterns advocated by Domain Driven Design
- Knowledge of or experience with traditional and modern integration platforms (IBM MQ / MuleSoft / Apache Camel / Apache Kafka).
- Knowledge of or experience with OOP programming languages (Java).
- Knowledge of or experience with traditional and modern database technologies.
- Knowledge of or experience with modern Web and Mobile development stacks and frameworks (Angular, React, Flutter).
- Proficient knowledge of IT Service / Change Management processes (ITSM/ITIL).
- Business knowledge of airline regulation, customs processes/procedures and/or international goods supply chain logistics, or postal sector
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with an informal atmosphere
- Career development opportunities in accordance with your expertise and commitment
- Great culture and colleagues
Send your application via the button below.