AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
Portima is a digital services company. We provide digital solutions and IT services to the community of insurance brokers, insurance companies and to the customers of the brokers. Portima is the Belgian market leader in this area and a financially stable company.
Our mission is to guarantee that the broker channel remains the leading distribution channel for insurance in Belgium. We have a turnover of 28 million €, but the real value of the company is the efficiency gain for the sector, which can be estimated to a multiple of our turnover.
Lines of products
- AS/Web which is a value-added network for brokers and insurers. We deliver products and services such as private network, security, VPN, single sign-on, EDI message transfer, PC management platform, ... Target: ~ 5.000 brokers, 13.000 users
- Brio which is a broker management system (a kind of ERP containing customer profiles, contracts, claims, activity log, accounting, document management system). Target: ~ 3.250 brokers, 10.500 users.
- Mybroker, a mobile app for the insured persons
Context and role description
- We are looking for a dynamic and creative 'Functional Analyst' whose proposals should help our products to keep a step ahead of those of our competitors.
- His/her proposals should allow our products to evolve in the world of digitalization, Analytics, mobile, new technologies and new sector standards.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to meet our clients in order to acquire a better understanding of their needs.
- He/She will be able to evolve in a dynamic company that offers a very attractive salary package with a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, ...
- Hierarchical positioning: will report directly to the Head of Functional Analysis
- Perform functional analyses in order to provide all necessary information allowing the developers to enhance the existing solutions as well as create new ones.
- Verify whether the developments comply with the analyses and, in this case, participate in the creation of optimal solutions for reconciling technical and functional aspects in order to guarantee that the product meets the users' demands.
- Follow up new developments and corrective maintenance actions, thus ensuring that the product that is being developed meets the users' demands.
- Follow up the shortcomings identified during the usage but that cannot be handled by the Brokers' Contact Center, in order to allow the users to use the product under optimal circumstances. Therefore, corrective scripts for the brokers' databases need to be developed regularly (SQL knowledge).
- Identify problems and obstacles and make proposals for solving them.
- Provide support to the customer service and to the testing and training teams, thus ensuring that the analysts' knowledge passes on to the departments concerned.
- Integrate into the existing analysis team, as a team player.
- You are a native Dutch or French speaker with comprehension of the other language (+ English)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience as Functional Analyst
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience in Insurance Sector
- Experience ISQL