AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
Are you totally hooked on OpenShift? And ready to be part of a whole IT Transformation project?
- Together with our four other OpenShift Experts you are responsible for the the IaaS en PaaS project which is part of an IT Transformation.
- You will work on designing the platform, customizing the installation process, performing the first installation, troubleshooting issues, ...
- Beside this you will also be responsible for the coordination of the work done by the other experts.
- You have minimum 3 years hands-on experience RedHat OpenShift Container Platform
- You are familiar with Docker & Kubernetes concepts and different developers tools like GIT, Jenkins, ...
- You are a born leader and are able to communicate with different stakeholders
- You are fluent in Dutch & English, French is a plus
What we offer
- You are offered challenging projects at leading Belgian companies.
- You enter an open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- Our internal team is closely following your career.
- You are welcome on numerous of social team and business events.
- You shape your career at Ausy, together with our Training Officer.
- We frequently organize technical workshops and training and we offer you the chance to obtain certificates.
Your commitment and professional talent are rewarded with a competitive salary package, including a company car, a group insurance, a health insurance, meal vouchers ...
- You receive an in-time and correct payment of your invoices (30 days).
- We offer guidance and a pro-active approach and at the end of your mission.