AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
Senior SAP Analyst
For our client Arysta Lifescience we are looking for a Senior SAP Analyst and this for the région Ougrée.
Arysta Lifescience is a multicultural company that is growing very fast and gives a lot of opportunities to their employees. It is an international company.
The Senior SAP Analyst (Europe & MENA) will be responsible for supporting locally the new SAP implementations in the region, as well as for providing leadership & coordination to ongoing SAP enhancements and new requirements to enable business process improvements and compliance in Europe, Middle East & North Africa.
In order to do this, he/she will work closely with local and regional Business Partners, Project & Program Managers, and the various counterparts in the Global IT and SAP Teams as well as the Regional Business Relationship Managers.
Scope and responsabilities
- The Senior SAP Analyst (Europe & MENA) will ensure he/she timely completes all assigned work adhering to Corporate IT standards, tools and methodologies.
- Collaboration with new implementation Projects as well as ongoing support and maintenance of existing SAP instances in Europe & MENA using external and/or remote (off-shore) support will be a key responsibility.
- This position provides the opportunity to play a key role in developing and leveraging the company's SAP capabilities and resources.
- Understand the business needs of the different user groups in the region, and ensure the SAP system (or others around them) provide adequate support to those needs.
- Devise solutions to functional needs respecting the mandate of using standard SAP functionality and best practices, identifying and negotiating with the different business areas any required process changes
- Be a steward of the correct usage of the system functionality, keeping its integrity and clearly identifying and communicating the potential shortcomings of the solutions, and providing alternatives
- Lead the prioritisation of the development and implementation of solutions and enhancements in coordination with the business user groups, communicating timelines and managing expectations
- Organize test plans and ensure testing is properly performed and documented for all changes or enhancements
- Identify training needs in the user community, create training documentation and deliver (or coordinate the delivery) of such training
- Support the Global SAP Implementation project within defined constraints (time, budget, resources and scope), using best practice PM tools and techniques as needed
- Support the Europe & MENA BRM with informing business sponsors and Information Technology leadership with regular project performance status, variances to plan, and identification of corrective actions (if required)
- Function as an “internal consultant” around areas of SAP expertise identifying opportunities for improvements across SAP functional areas (i.e. Finance, Materials Management, Sales & Distribution, Production Planning and Business Warehouse)
- Resolve technical and functional issues as needed
- Support adherence to IT service level agreements agreed with business end users and monitor IT system performance to assure service level are being met.
- Travel: 15-20% as and where needed within Europe & MENA, USA and India
Required education and experiences
- Bachelor degree in a related area (ex. Computer Science, Business, Engineering)
- Years of Related Experience (Min): 10+ years overall business & technology experience, with at least 5 years of hands-on SAP responsibilities and at least 2 years of Project Management experience developed in global companies
- SAP Implementation Experience (Min): At least two full life cycle implementations as a project team member using a structured methodology
- SAP & Applications Experience: Hands-on configuration proficiency in at least one core SAP ERP module (SD, FI, CO, MM, PP); Full command of MS Office Suite & MS Project
- Language: Full command of French & English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technical information clearly to business stakeholders at operative, managerial and executive levels
- Analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to present solutions/alternatives and influence the outcome of decisions
- Experience working with outsourced support relationships, preferably in Low Cost Country geography
- Business process analysis, design and improvement experience
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience - Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Support
- Manage change effectively (Change Management)
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and hands-on attitude and approach
- Strong drive with the ability to make things happen.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
Preferred Skills & Experience
- SAP Trained & Certified: Formal SAP courses and Certification considered a plus
- Experience with other applications like CRM, S&OP, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Planning or Execution Systems, Consolidation, etc. would be a plus
- European Vat/Tax experience & Plants Abroad functionality within SAP a plus
- Exposure to and understanding of multiple SAP modules highly desired
- Chemical or Agro Chemical Industry experience considered a plus
- Other European Languages a plus
An interesting salary package with a lot of advantages. An interesting company where people can develop them self.
Contact and interested?
Contact us via the button below.