AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
Solution Architect IoT
As a Solution Architect you are responsible for creating project architectures that satisfy the business need while at the same time complying to the existing reference architecture. You make sure functional and non-functional requirements are met, you are involved in vendor and solution selection and work with the designers to create solutions that follow the proposed architecture. You will help create on a common solution with the technical architects and the domain architect.
- Create and document your solution architecture.
- Provide solution implementation coordination to make sure of alignment with the proposed architecture.
- Have a hands-on approach applying IT best practices and architectural standards to follow
- Have a good all round knowledge of current architectural concepts.
- Provide expertise in your disciplines and areas
- Work closely with our implementation partners.
- Approve designs and validate if the implementation remains within bounds.
Profile & Requirements
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Senior: > 8 Years of experience as Solution Architect
- Languages: Dutch/French and English.
- Experience with translating applications requirements into solutions.
- Used to giving input and validating RFP's.
- A software development background is necessary. You will need to work with people who work in different technology stacks. .NET, Java, MongoDB, PHP, PL/SQL, React,...
- The ability to understand and devise architectures for different eco systems (mobile, Web, ,..)
- A clear grasp of software development methods and tooling (Scrum / Waterfall / CI/CD / tooling)
- API management integration technologies and ?Service Architecture knowledge are necessary (Z8s /Azure)
- You can document the environment using ArchiMate 3.0 in SparX
- A good understanding of infrastructure concepts is a must (gateways, proxies, general network, authentication, AD, ...)
- Domain driven design experience is a plus
- Experience with Azure. Multi cloud experience is a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Experience in Physical Security domain on topics: o Video Management Systems
- Access Control systems
- Fire Detection systems
- Intrusion detection systems
- Parking Systems
- Experience in CyberSecurity and especially on IoT/Iiot Security domain o Basic principle's on CIA / Iaaa / IAM / ...
- Network Security
- Risk identification and mitigation capability on Physical Security assets and systems
- Experience in Edge Computing (Fog computing) for IoT assets
Skills & competences
- Ability to understand and apply the long-term ("Big Picture") vision and tactical needs.
- You are customer-oriented and security-minded.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitating and negotiating
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- You have experience working together with Service Providers.
What we offer
- You are offered challenging projects at leading Belgian companies.
- You enter an open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- You are welcome on numerous social team and business events.
- You receive an on-time and correct payment of your invoices (30 days).
- Our internal team will closely follow your career.
- We offer guidance and a proactive approach and at the end of your mission.
For more information you can contact us via the button below.