You will join a very experienced team in Belgium working with local and international clients and colleagues from other European offices.
As a member of e*finance consulting Reply Belgium, you will work within our Digital Transformation Services Teams assisting our clients in the financial industry in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Process Automation and Digital Channels optimisations.
E*finance consulting Reply will provide you with a stepping stone to accelerate your career and go deep into clients' most pressing transformation projects, not just advising them as to how they could address an issue but also implementing the solutions that you recommend.
As a Digital Business Analyst (CDI), your task will be to:
- Gather, define and prioritize requirements of the project in close collaboration with the client
- Write business and functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories
- Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirements change
- Act as “product owner” for the project to guide the team making the right choices to maximize project & customer success
- Configure the various customer experience building blocks
- Act as a “change agent” in any transformation project and leading the way in continuous improvement mindset
- University education and degree (preferable business or IT related)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role and in a client facing position
- Experienced in requirements gathering and/or process modelling
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, e.g. RUP, Kanban, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
- Excellent written and verbal skills in French, Dutch and English
- Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment
Come Join US
Interested? Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter via the button below.