You will join a very experienced team in Belgium working with local and international clients and colleagues from other European offices.
As a member of e*finance consulting Reply Belgium, you will work within our Services Teams assisting our clients in the financial industry in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Process Automation and new Digital Channels.
E*finance consulting Reply will provide you with a stepping stone to accelerate your career and go much deeper with clients, not just advising them as to how they could address an issue but also implementing the solutions that you recommend.
As a Digital Process Analyst (CDI), your task will be:
- Perform Opportunity Assessment for RPA: identify, qualify, select, prioritize candidate processes for automation
- Prepare business case for RPA
- Define the Robotics strategy and implementation plan in line with the Business and IT strategy
- Analyse, review, improve and streamline process for robotization
- Perform client workshops to collect process information and requirements
- Formalize process analysis for automation
- Support automation activities and UAT execution
- Manage change and issues, reports status and risks to the team leads on a regular basis
- Define and set in place Target Operating Model and Governance Model
- Manage stakeholders and take the ownership on process automation activities
- Work closely with the Automation expert(s) and project team
- Give input to the ongoing improvement and streamlining of Robotic Process automation development and delivery
- You have a sound background in process excellence / process improvement / functional analysis / business analysis
- You have experience in Software Implementation project
- You have experience within specific industry (FSI / Health care / Retail / Telco / ...)
- A previous experience in Robotic Process Automation project is a big plus
- You have the ability to take ownership and deliver tasks based on defined target
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French.
Come Join US
Interested? Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter via the button below.