In the context of our Digital Transformation we are looking for a Business Analyst for the 'P&C Retail Distributor Sales' team.
In this context you will help bring about our Digital Transformation of the P&C Retail Sales process through the distribution channel, in support of our brokers and partners.
This transformation will allow our brokers and partners to work with us, by means of either a Front-end, which will be developed in house, or APIs, which our partners will integrate in their own front-ends. The Front-end and APIs will be integrated in our existing legacy backend systems.
As a Business Analyst your main tasks include:
- You will work with the Business stakeholders to translate the business needs into basic requirements for the IT implementation team.
- You will work closely with the Solution Architect, the Business architect, the other business and system analysts and the implementation team. You operate as the hub through which these roles connect and in this way help assure the team's cohesion.
- You are a key contact for other teams with which we deliver end-2-end solutions
- You participate actively in preparing and conducting tests to validate the team's deliverables.
- You play an active role in Agile ceremonies as part of the Agile delivery process (Quarterly Planning, grooming sessions, Sprint planning, daily Scrum)
What you bring to the table
- Your experience is preferably in non-life insurance, otherwise in the financial sector.
- You take a structured approach and have a structured way of thinking
- You communicate in a clear and transparent manner, according to your discussion partner
- You can understand a given IT architecture, which is necessary to the correct description of the requirements of the various solution components.
- You can communicate with business stakeholders and technical profiles alike. You understand the architecture, the business analysis and the implications of technical implementation. From this you can distil a high-level overview and explain it in a comprehensible manner.
- You can develop a strong internal network, which promotes cooperation with AXA's other teams
- You are solution oriented, have analytical skills and take a pragmatic approach. This allows you to write up detailed and relevant reports
What we offer...
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!