AXA Belgium is looking for a Senior Mainframe Middleware Engineer within the CoreIT team.
As our new colleague, you will be responsible for the management and administration of our Middleware technology, more specifically everything to do with MQueue on both Mainframe and open systems.
Additionally, you play an important role within the Mainframe transition to the cloud, more specifically in the domain of file transfer technology.
A broader knowledge of the Mainframe world is, of course, a plus, and will help us to renew the Mainframe in terms of working methods and processes.
After all, thanks to your work, the development teams can develop and deliver their business software solutions in peace and efficiently.
As a Senior Mainframe Middleware engineer, you will:
- Manage and administer MQueue Middleware on Mainframe/Windows/Linux.
- Set up and collaborate with the Mainframe transition to the cloud and more specifically everything around file transfer technology
- Suggest improvements on the Mainframe, its development and implementation
As a Senior Mainframe Middleware engineer, you have extensive knowledge of and experience with:
- IBM MQueue, WebSphere and Tivoli
- File transfer technologies such as sFTP, UDM/UCM, UAC
- Familiar with Mainframe scheduling such as TWS and knowledge of JCL
- Scripting languages: REXX, Shell, Python
- Integration using EIP (ESB/ESG)
- Windows and Linux systems
- Familiar with an Agile working method - Scrum
- You are proactive and take responsibility.
- You have good interaction with others and communicate clearly in English and Dutch or English and French.
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!