As an IT Security Specialist, part of the IT Security team at AXA Belgium you oversee the wide range of privileged and technical accesses into AXA's IT systems and applications in Belgium. This includes accesses via privileged and technical accounts on Active Directory, IBM Mainframe (RACF), LDAP, Oracle/SQL, Datawarehouse, as well as accesses via other means e.g. certificates. You will be responsible for reviewing roles & responsibilities, defining guidelines, and communicating these with Business and IT teams across the organization. You will be executing central access management processes, such as recertifying user rights, collecting evidences for Internal Financial Control and interacting with external auditors.
As an IT Security Specialist, you:
- Maintain in-depth and end-to-end understanding of the AXA IT infrastructure and the variety of privileged and technical accesses into the systems, and across teams.
- Collaborate closely with different local and global teams providing the actual access management platforms.
- Define and evolve access management processes according to organizational needs and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and execute central access management processes (exception handling, recertification, interaction with internal control and external auditors).
- Pro-actively identify possible gaps and propose action plans with several teams to remediate possible deficiencies. Identify, facilitate and implement any process improvement opportunity in order to improve efficiency.
- Handle Escalations and Priorities in timely manner to customer satisfaction. Issues and problems are fully analyzed and resolved or escalated. Appropriate action is taken to prevent recurrence. Customer issues are handled sensitively and receive full consideration. Customers are kept informed of progress and situations are resolved effectively retaining goodwill of customer.
- Contribute to the technical roadmap of different access management systems used by AXA in Belgium, helping security architect with analysis and directions, and bringing in expert knowledge on identity & access management (including multi-factor authentication, different types of access control).
- Identify and implement process and/or application improvements.
- A Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines are preferred.
- Good knowledge in the following domains: Security principles and best practices, Active Directory, Mainframe knowledge, RACF, IMS, LDAP administration, Scripting (mostly VB) and in Development.
- A good awareness on system security needs.
- Knowledge in ITIL is a plus.
- A client-oriented service-minded empathic attitude.
- Independent multitasker, who takes ownership.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Have an eye for details with great work ethics, communicate clearly in D/E of F/E. and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Constructive critical problem solver.
What we offer...
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!