On top of being a leader in the insurance market, AXA is an innovative company that puts people at the heart of its priorities.
With more than 400 employees, the IT department is deeply rooted at the heart of AXA's business, supporting the most innovative projects.
Within the IT department, Service Management is responsible for ensuring compliance in terms of the management and quality of applications, services and platforms earmarked for internal and external clients.
In order to strengthen the teams, we are seeking to appoint a Service Reliability Engineer
- The Service Reliability Engineer (SRE) contributes to the overall quality of the IT services provided in order to achieve the agreed service levels. He/she ensures that IT services are delivered with the right level of availability, performance and capacity by analysing and understanding current situations and contexts (functional and non-functional). He/she identifies gaps and weaknesses and makes recommendations for improvement in line with considerations such as strategy, cost and urgency.
- Their cross-functional role makes the SRE the go-between when it comes to the developers and the operational teams - helping to bridge the gap between the different positions. Helping developers and operational colleagues to better communicate and understand each other's roles.
- The Service Reliability Engineer builds a bridge between development and operations by combining both operations and software engineering. This complements basic DevOps practices, such as continuous delivery and infrastructure automation.
- The SRE must be able to get involved proactively and as early as possible in discussions with DevOps. He/she also works closely with architects to understand and challenge architectural designs and configurations,
- identifying system weaknesses and proposing solutions to resolve these issues before they become major incidents.
- Command of English + 1 national language
- Excellent IT skills (infrastructure and application)
- A passion for technologies
- Team spirit
- An excellent communicator
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in "Crisis Task Force" mode
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!