Azure System Engineer
We are looking for a Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer to join a major IT consultancy located in Namur. .
This IT company is investing and developing herself more and more everyday using the latest technology and they are looking for available talent to complete their team. With a focus on the Cloud you will work on several azure-Microsoft migration projects for different clients. With Flex Office everywhere in Belgium you will be able to work at the office that you want (Liège-Namur-Brussels-Braine-l'alleud) depending on the project.
This company is growing every day and has many clients in several sectors.
If you want to boost your career and join a major ICT company in Belgium this is the opportunity you should not miss.
As an Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer, your main role will be to:
- Design and operate large scale Cloud infrastructure on Azure
- Provision and integrate O365 tenants
- Continuous improve, optimize and automate our environments and systems
- Administer systems (OS, Database, Middleware, Security....)
- Debug and resolve incidents
- Migrate workloads to Azure
- Understand the business requirements of our customer and translate them into technical solutions
- Give Demo's to our customers and prospects
- Contribute to the evolution of the Tdj's service catalog
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Customer and services oriented
- Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
- MS Azure and Azure Stack Cloud infrastructure services and tools (SCCM...)
- MS O365 and Microsoft collaboration products Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Docker and containerization technologies
- DevOps framework and tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Programming language: PowerShell, .NET...
- Network and security (TCP/IP, DNS, IPsec, Certificate, IAM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF...)
- Virtualization platforms (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of Windows operating Systems and major Linux distributions
- Directory services (Active Directory, ADFS, LDAP...)
- Web Middleware (Drupal, Apache, Tomcat...)
- Database: MS SQL, Oracle, Myssql, Postgress, Aurora
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, VDI, Windows RDS
- Monitoring, Data protection, High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- ITIL Service Management
- Language: French or Dutch and English
- Disaster recovery and HA
You will join a dynamic team using new ways of working. Our collaborative environment will enable you to team with your colleagues, to be productive, to learn and to innovate.
Our young company has career paths evolution for you!
You will get
- A competitive salary aligned with your professional skills
- A car company
- Smartphone, laptop, mobile and Internet subscriptions
- An insurance company
- Continuous training
- Working at home possibilities